Currently...

  • lusting after - a DSLR camera
  • crocheting - Crobaktus scarf & Queen Anne scarf
  • reading - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo & Pride And Prejudice
  • cooking - BBQ pork ribs in the crock pot
  • knitting - Lacy Baktus & homespun mittens
  • gardening - a few tomatoes each day

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OMG was this ever good


IMG_0955
Originally uploaded by yarn dirt words
One of my all-time favorite sandwiches is this one. Tomato, bacon, avocado, and a fried egg, all on un-toasted wheat bread with a slather of Miracle Whip.

I made this one the other night using just one piece of bread, but then couldn't get it shut enough to eat, so I had to cut the bread in half which meant that the whole thing was a real mess to eat. I stuck a bunch of toothpicks in it but still ended up eating the last couple bites from the palm of my hand. It was sooo good.

Still have some bacon left so another one's in my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment