Currently...

  • lusting after - a DSLR camera
  • crocheting - Crobaktus scarf & Queen Anne scarf
  • reading - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo & Pride And Prejudice
  • cooking - BBQ pork ribs in the crock pot
  • knitting - Lacy Baktus & homespun mittens
  • gardening - a few tomatoes each day

Sunday, August 29, 2010

old red boat


old red boat
Originally uploaded by yarn dirt words
We took a drive this morning, just out in the country, turning onto whatever roads looked interesting when we came to them. So many big fancy houses all locked an boarded up. I can understand that the owners lost them to the bank and that no one else can afford to buy them, but why aren't they at least rented out? Seems like even cheap rent would be something for the bank to put against the debt.

Along the way, we passed this old boat. The picture appealed to me and after I played with it in Picnik, I ended up with this, which I really like a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment