Currently...

  • lusting after - a DSLR camera
  • crocheting - Crobaktus scarf & Queen Anne scarf
  • reading - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo & Pride And Prejudice
  • cooking - BBQ pork ribs in the crock pot
  • knitting - Lacy Baktus & homespun mittens
  • gardening - a few tomatoes each day

Thursday, October 7, 2010

front garden


IMG_1507
Originally uploaded by yarn dirt words
New shoots starting pushing up through the dirt a few weeks ago. I planted bulbs the spring we moved in and they've bloomed every year but I can't for the life of me remember which ones come up first. So it's always a surprise when they bloom.

This was taken with my point-n-shoot Canon SD1400 which does a pretty good job. I had it on 'foliage' setting which makes the greens pop. It poured last night, our first big rain of the year, so the little water droplets are an added photo bonus.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your kind comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commmenting. So nice to meet you Leslie! I'm glad not everybody thinks i'm crazy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete